Who are we & what do we do?
We are currently developing a mobile platform for corporate internal communication. We help employees get up-to-date information about company events, transport, catering, and anything else that might be of interest to them at work. To make the app as we envision it, we are looking for an experienced colleague to help us turn the dream into reality.
We are all about quality code that is easy to maintain, as well as meaningful use of technology and architecture. We are a long-time Microsoft Gold Partner and even won the Microsoft Awards this year in the DevOps Transformation category. Come join our team and see what it's like to build software that makes sense.
What you will be doing with us
- you will participate as a React Native developer in the development of a mobile application for iOS and Android.
- in collaboration with an analyst you will prepare the complete assignment, senior fellow programmers will be on hand if you need help with anything, UI/UX designer will conjure up anything from wireframe to final design to let QA run the result through integration and UAT tests.
- you can ask anyone in the team what you're interested in at any stage.
- you get the space to try out the latest technologies and tools.
- you'll help take the mobile app from new features to successful deployment.
Our tech stack
- frontend is in Vue.js using TypeScript
- for data we use Azure SQL database
- backend is in .NET 5 and Entity Framework Core
- we run in Git
- CI/CD pipeline is in Azure Pipelines
- hosted on Microsoft Azure
How we envision You
- have more experience developing frontend web applications in Vue.js
- you can write clean, clear code and what you and the team agree to deliver
- you speak English or are able to understand at least the documentation in EN
- you can solve and prevent problems
- you want a company without a rigid structure
- you want to work on a product that makes sense
What we offer You
- Contract / Employment for a fixed period
- work in a small team, no open space
- offices in the centre of Karlín (+-5min from metro station Křižíkova / Florenc)
- space for your professional development - we take English classes, we hold internal workshops on best practices, we use an online platform
- in addition to standard HW equipment, we are happy to provide you with HW on request - you can for example cover yourself with monitors if you feel comfortable working that way
- own an Azure account with gaming credit
- garden from which you can work or relaxfull
- fridge of goodies, quality coffee
- home office by arrangement, we like to meet in personIs
Is this a role that might suit you? We'd love to meet you! Send us your resume/reference on Linkedin and our HR Petra will get back to you.