We have developed the Scormium e-learning platform, which enables the management of the complete learning cycle. Users can plan and design courses, create their own content and study in one place. We would love to have another colleague in our team who is great with JS frameworks and understands the world of frontend.
Co u nás budeš dělat
- you will participate as a .NET developer in the development of the LMS Scormium platform and new functionalities - for example gamification elements, questionnaire tool, language mutation. Our roadmap is rich.
- in collaboration with an analyst you will prepare the complete assignment, senior fellow programmers will be on hand if you need help with anything, UI/UX designer will conjure up anything from wireframe to final design to let QA run the result through integration and UAT tests.
- you can ask anyone in the team what you're interested in at any stage.
- you get the space to try out the latest technologies and tools.
- you'll be there for the development of the platform from analysis to deployment and testing.
Our tech stack
- frontend is in Vue.js using TypeScript
- for data we use Azure SQL database
- backend is in .NET 5 and Entity Framework Core
- we run in Git
- CI/CD pipeline is in Azure Pipelines
- hosted on Microsoft Azure
How we envision You
- have more experience developing frontend web applications in Vue.js
- you can write clean, clear code and what you and the team agree to deliver
- you speak English or are able to understand at least the documentation in EN
- you can solve and prevent problems
- you want a company without a rigid structure
- you want to work on a product that makes sense
What we offer You
- Contract / Employment for a fixed period
- work in a small team, no open space
- offices in the centre of Karlín (+-5min from metro station Křižíkova / Florenc)
- space for your professional development - we take English classes, we hold internal workshops on best practices, we use an online platform
- in addition to standard HW equipment, we are happy to provide you with HW on request - you can for example cover yourself with monitors if you feel comfortable working that way
- own an Azure account with gaming credit
- garden from which you can work or relaxfull
- fridge of goodies, quality coffee
- home office by arrangement, we like to meet in personIs
Is this a role that might suit you? We'd love to meet you! Send us your resume/reference on Linkedin and our HR Petra will get back to you.